We all love to read books or in other words, Books are meant to be loved. As a book lover, I feel extra proud to be a part of the world which is the creation of different writers. There are so many benefits of reading books, and all of them are beneficial for the growth of mind. What if I ask you the question, why you love to read? What will be your answer? You cannot certain about one reason to love reading because there are many and that too depends on person to person. In this Article, I will try to include every possible reason that makes you say “I love to read books”.
1. Books are the adventure.
2. A good way of Entertainment.
3. I love to read books because they are full of emotions.
4. Books appreciate your Imagination.
5. Books make you knowledgeable.
6. Books can become your Identity.
7. Books are Like TV in your head.
9. Reading Books can be an escape to the reality.
10. If you are SHY type person, then you can be comfortable around books.
11. Nothing Smells Like Books.
12. I love to read because of J.K. Rowling 🙂
13. Books Contain Magic and I love to read about MAGIC.
14. Books teach you to LOVE.
16. I can #Tag on TWITTER after reading my favorite book. It’s kind of lame, but many of us love to do that 😉
17. Now this one is interesting and worth laughing. I love to read books because I think I can be a librarian.
18. “Reading is the sole means by which we slip, involuntarily, often helplessly, into another’s skin, another’s voice, another’s soul.” —Joyce Carol Oates
19. You can feel relax by reading a book.
20. Books are meant to be loved because they inspire us.
We Book lovers cannot imagine our life without the presence of books. They are our biggest crush ever and also happened to be the last one. We all love books and will continue our passion for reading books. If you are a book lover, then Answer the question below? And Please don’t forget to share this article for the love of books.