First things first. If you haven’t signed up yet, click here to sign up now. And if you’ve already joined us then congratulations on being a contributor at Vowelor. Now you can proudly write on your social profile that #IamAVowelor 🙂
You must be excited to share your thoughts, stories, articles or some epic experiences with the worldwide community of readers and authors. Feeling to start writing like right now? Hold on, tiger!
Before drafting your first post as a contributor, you should take an oath of being a Vowelor and accept Do’s & Don’t of writing for the Vowelor Community. Hold any of your favorite book & let’s get started.
1. I, as a Vowelor, will firstly COMPLETE my profile before drafting any post.
2. I, as a Vowelor, will never hurt the sentiments of others and will never use any sensitive and abusive words in my writing.
3. I, as a Vowelor, will never write PLAGIARIZED content for the community of Vowelor.
4. I, as a Vowelor, always make sure that my POST LENGTH should always be greater than 250 words.
5. I, as a Vowelor, always write my article on the subject (Literary niche) well suited for the Vowelor community.
6. I, as a Vowelor, will contribute to other’s work by sharing their post and leaving COMMENT on them.
That’s All! Now you can put that book aside and get ready to write some amazing stuff to show off your writing skills! Let’s get started, Click here to start writing your very first post on Vowelor.
By drafting your post, you accept to adhere to the above guidelines, failing to which can lead to the rejection of post or your account may be disabled.