Reading books is undoubtedly the biggest pleasure in the world. It gives the inner joy to the soul and the mind. I am a book lover myself and I am very well known to the ultimate pleasures of reading books. A good book provides you the pleasure of being a part of someone else’s thoughts and desires. There is some kind of magic in books, which makes you feel luxurious and classy. A hot cup of coffee with a good book, it feels so buzzing to the mind. Reading a good book can relish you in so many different ways.
Let’s have a close look of the pleasures of reading books that you can enjoy as a reader.
1. Reading books on a journey can be your biggest pleasure ever.
2. Books can be your best friends.
3. While reading a book, you can get the information about the latest news.
4. You can learn the pleasure of love by reading books.
5. You can pronounce the lullabies to your little ones and that could be the means of enjoyment to your child.
6. On a rainy day, you can pick a good book with a hot cup of coffee to feel joyful.
7. Reading Books bring us knowledge.
8. Reading books gives you the pleasure of roaming around the world in your imagination.
9. You can share your views about books only if you read one.
10. Reading is Adventurous
Good thoughts about the pleasures of reading books
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
– Jane Austen
The world of books is the most remarkable creation of man.
– Clarence Shepard Day
Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. – Margaret Fuller
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.
So, the verdict is that none of the pleasures in this whole universe can match the pleasure of reading books! Do you agree.. or you don’t? Tell your reading pleasures in the comments. 😀